SynergyBDS was launched in 2008 by Fergal O’Connor as the Business consultancy arm of the already well established Synergy Coaching Services.
Since 2004, Fergal has been an action focused, results driven Business Coach and Facilitator. Prior to this he gained 10 years’ experience working in numerous management positions in both American multinationals and Irish Indigenous companies such as DELL, Seagate, Western Digital Corp and Fitzgerald Packaging Ltd.
SynergyBDS provides training, team facilitation, public speaking and Business Coaching services to their Corporate, SME, Start-up and Government Agency clients in Ireland and the UK both directly and through Fergal’s long standing relationship with Mast Ireland as a Senior Associate facilitator and Executive Coach.
Fergal is an honours graduate of the University of Limerick and holds a certificate in Training & Development from the IITD and a BTEC diploma in “Nutrition & Health Coaching”. He is an Insights Discovery Personality profile Licensed practitioner and a member of the “AC” (Association of Coaching).
As a keen and accomplished long distance triathlete and rower, Fergal is passionate about results. Amongst his areas of expertise are:
- Team effectiveness facilitation
- Management and leadership development
- Performance management and coaching.
- Personal development skills training
Recent assignments include:
- New Frontiers Programme facilitator – DCU, DKIT, GMIT, LIT.
- Accelerate Programme facilitator – Clare & Limerick Local Enterprise Offices.
- Facilitation of engagement workshops between Shell IRE and local residents.
- Team Facilitation to build cohesion and alignment – LinkedIn UK, Bimeda and Pepsico.
- Talent development programmes – Rabobank Ire & Diageo
- Leadership development programmes – Cornmarket, Rabobank Ire & Munster Rugby
Fergal is a native of Fermoy, Co. Cork. While his work takes him all over Ireland and into the UK he has been based in Limerick/Clare since 1988. He is a keen sportsman having won a national rowing title in 1997 and proudly rowed for Ireland in the same year. He enjoys Triathlons, DIY, and spending time with his family.